Triple Redundant IMU System
- 3x Accelerometer
- 3x gyroscope
- 3x Magnetometer
- 2x barometer
Modular Flight Controller
- Modular cube design for simplicity; All inputs/outputs in one single DF17 connector, user may use different carrier board for specific applications or design and make their own carrier board with ease.
Intel Carrier Board (Edison Ready option Only)
- Carrier board has built-in port for Intel Edison which connects to PIXHAWK2.1 as a companion computer; Intel Edison’s high processing power and developer-friendly developing environment allows potential for more features for PIXHAWK2.1
(Intel Edison pre-installed for an additional $100)
Here+ RTK GNSS Set
Here+ RTK Rover * 1
GPS1 port connector for connecting Here+ Rover to PH2 * 1
Here+ RTK Base * 1
Here+ RTK Base USB connector * 1
- Centimeter‑level GNSS positioning for the mass market
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK) for fast time‑to‑market
- Smallest, lightest, and energy‑efficient RTK module
- Complete and versatile solution due to base and rover variants
- Breakaway mount
- 4 compass options (Alpha testers only)
- MPU9250 IMU (for future Breakaway detection and compensation)
- MS5611 Barometer
- 6CM Ground plane
Intel Edison Board
The Intel® Edison development platform is the first in a series of low-cost, product-ready, general purpose compute platforms that help lower the barriers to entry for entrepreneurs of all sizes—from pro makers to consumer electronics and companies working in the Internet of Things (IoT). The Intel Edison development platform packs a robust set of features into its small size, delivering great performance, durability, and a broad spectrum of I/O and software support. Those versatile features help meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
– Uses a 22nm Intel® SoC that includes a dual core, dual threaded Intel® Atom™ CPU at 500MHz and a 32-bit Intel® Quark™ microcontroller at 100 MHz. It supports 40 GPIOs and includes 1GB LPDDR3, 4 GB EMMC, and dual-band WiFi and BTLE on a module slightly larger than a postage stamp.
– The Intel Edison module will initially support development with Arduino and C/C++, followed by Node.JS, Python, RTOS, and Visual Programming support in the near future.
– The Intel Edison module includes a device-to-device and device-to-cloud connectivity framework to enable cross-device communication and a cloud-based, multi-tenant, time-series analytics service.