The Field Hawk is an Ag Mapping Drone that was built with the Ag Professionals in mind.
- Ease to Fly: An intelligent flight system keeping your Field Hawk in the air and under control.
- Custom Filter Options: Delivering 8 Megapixel photos using the AeroHawk Filters installed on the integrated camera.
- Flight Time: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
- Flies 160 Acres on 1 battery.
- Field Hawk Drone
- M4 Quad Camera Array
- Quad-Copter Remote
- Batteries (2)
- Online Technical Support
- Battery Charger
- Propellers (8)
- PixHawk 2.1 w/ Intel Edison Chip (installed)
- Soft Sided Backpack Carrying Case
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS DRONE- The Field Hawk does for the Farmer what most every other drone regardless of price does. It does NDVI and RGB Pictures and it is completely autonomous flying machine. Its light-weight frame makes it the most efficient drone in its class. With the Pixhawk 2 Flight Controller it is the most reliable hardware and software for flight. It works with Mission Planner for planning. It is Simply the Best Drone for the Money.
More From Aero Hawk:
- Lenses and Cameras – the first (and only) stack-able quad lens camera array on the market. Designed with a rock-solid Delrin case exterior, the 8-megapixel camera is able to sustain tough terrain and weather the storms faced in the agriculture industry.
- AeroHawk Maps – Information gathered from the drone will be stitched together in Aero Hawk Maps. This information will be uploaded to an open source site that allows to view your field and compare with other growers and agronomists.
- Compass Calibration Video
- Creating a Flight Plan Video
- Uploading Pictures Video
- Aero Hawk Maps Instructional Video